- Planning lessons that fit into a school’s approved curriculum and supporting student learning to meet BC standards.
- Working with groups of children from grade 1 to 7.
- Develop students’ oral and written communication skills, including critical thinking, oral and written comprehension, and problem-solving skills.
- Teaching fundamental building blocks such as sentence structure, grammar, vocabulary, pronunciation
- Teaching creative composition such as prose, poetry, short stories, and narratives, as well as technical writing skills which include news articles, reports, journals, and essays.
- Online meeting program - Zoom
Certificate and Experiment Requirement
- Bachelor degree in English Literacy
- At least 2 years of English literacy instructor experiment in the past.
- First three weeks of July and August, 30-45 hours per week.
- A full schedule will be released in late May / early June.
If interested, please send your resume along with qualification certificates to us.
- Work from home opportunities
Job Types: Temporary, Contract
Salary: $35.00-$45.00 per hour
- teaching: 2 years (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)