MillerNet HR Solutions Inc. is a highly successful HR Consulting practice partnering with firms in Western Canada in any industry delivering full spectrum confidential HR Services. We also provide Guaranteed Leadership Effectiveness in our unique Executive Leadership and Coaching program for teams or individuals.
My highly successful client is dedicated to the design and manufacture of innovative Industrial Wireless SCADA and Telemetry Solutions. Located in the S.E Industrial area Calgary, Alberta. Products and services are supplied to many industries including Oil and Gas, Pipelines, Water Systems, Mining and Manufacturing. Since 1988, my client has provided SCADA and Remote Monitoring Solutions to over 10,000+ remote sites world-wide!
I am currently recruiting for a Website/Graphics Designer This role requires ease to do complex designing, and WordPress website maintenance including SEO. You would be the sole talent in this division of the company = you are talented, competent and comfortable with all of the company’s deliverables.We are looking for a bold, thoughtful, and progressive Website/Graphics designer to join our team, who is hungry to take on challenges and bring big ideas to life. You are passionate about marketing design, brand building, and creating visual solutions for complex concepts and ideas.
- Possess a track record of original breakthrough designs and creative work – you may be asked to share samples of your work
- Provide innovative, user-centric, information and visual design recommendations
- An ability to understand and ensure brand and campaign standards are executed on all projects
- Ability to work on presentations and hand-out materials
- Create consistent and high quality wholistic branding work: icons, graphics and photography
- Proven excellence in collaboration and exemplary communications skills, especially when explaining creative concepts
- Consistently manage small to midsized design projects independently with no oversight – you own the shop!
- Maintain graphic consistency across all deliverables
- Develop and produce captivating communication materials and collateral, including digital media, sales and marketing collateral, presentation decks & business documentation
- Bachelor's degree in fine art, graphic design, or similar discipline
- 6 - 8 years of graphic design experience
- Expert in Wordpress
- Proficiency with design software, such as Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
- Exceptional capability with typography, layout, and prototyping
- Tremendous amount of attention to detail
- Strong creative vision with an understanding of business objectives
- You are diligent, proactive, and able to complete assignments within tight deadlines
- Dedication to graphic consistency and quality across all channels
- Ability to work overtime when necessary to complete time-sensitive projects
- Experienced with mobile-responsive and cross-browser designs
- Established background in graphic design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite
- Understanding of company’s core competencies and knowledge of the website development industry
- Excellent writing, speaking and communication skills
- Interested in the technology industry!
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Strong command of the English Language. Has above average written and verbal communication skills
- Able to adapt to various situations quickly, while adhering to daily deadlines.
Please send your resume, cover letter with Website/Graphics Designer in the subject line. Go ahead and be creative and different, we like that in people!
MillerNet HR Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all interested applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Calgary, AB (Required)
- English (Preferred)