We are seeking full-time/part-time General Labourers.
PLEASE NOTE: YOU MUST BE AVAILABLE TO WORK SHIFTS ON A ROTATING BASIS. TYPICAL SHIFTS AT 8.5 HOURS STARTING AT 6:30 A.M.
Our ideal candidate is punctual and hardworking with excellent attendance and is comfortable working with food.
- Feeding raw material onto production lines
- Support mixing, portioning and pack line machines, as required
- Rolling, preparing and packaging finished goods, as required
- Sorting and moving items for transport
- Assist in cleaning of equipment and routine factory cleaning in accordance with HACCP procedures
- Follow established safety rules and regulations
- Other duties, as assigned
Skills & Requirements
- Detail-oriented and well-organized
- Physical endurance with ability to stand for long periods of time
- Hand/eye coordination
- Can commute to Keene, Ontario and have reliable transportation
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs may be required
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Flexibility of hours when necessary
- Must be able to work on public holidays and/or weekends
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only chosen applicants will be contacted. Any offer of employment will be conditional upon reference checks and employment verification.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $14.00 to $15.00 /hour
- Keene, ON (Preferred)
- Food Handler (Required)
- English (Preferred)