Benefits Offered: Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
Employment Type: Full-Time
To maintain, coordinate, and prepare aircraft technical publications for Diamond Aircraft products.
- Developing, writing, and editing material for the Technical Publications of Diamond aircraft products
- Develop and maintain technical publication procedures
- Management and control of technical publications
- Coordinate with Engineering and Customer Support to ensure all technical publications meet the requirements
- Coordination with off site contractors
- Perform all work in accordance with Health and Safety policies
- Perform other duties as assigned
Required Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 5 years experience in Technical Writing/Publishing
- Aircraft Maintenance experience or direct experience in aircraft ICA development
- Familiar with Transport Canada Civil Aviation Regulations
- Moderate skills in reading engineering drawings and documentation
- Good working knowledge of ATA, SD1000D (or equivalent) and GAMA specifications, Simplified English, AMTOSS and technical writing policies and procedures
- Experience with technical document publishing software
- Proficient in PC use and Framemaker
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent organization skills
- Must be highly adaptable to effectively deal with changes
- Must strive to achieve a high level of quality and productivity
EDUCATIONAL OR ACADEMIC REQUIREMENTS:
- College diploma in aerospace or equivalent
About Diamond Aircraft Industries:
Diamond Aircraft, headquartered in Austria with facilities in Canada and China, is amongst the leading aircraft manufacturer in General Aviation. Founded in 1981, Diamond has pioneered many aviation firsts and achieved numerous milestones and industry expert accolades.
Today, Diamond Aircraft has more than 1,000 employees worldwide and offers the most complete range of certified piston aircraft models: from the 2 seat single DA20 to the stunning 7 seat DA62. With its complete line of piston aircraft including a dedicated flight training concept with Single Engine Piston (DA40 NG) and Multi Engine Piston (DA42-VI) trainers, along with type-specific flight training simulators and proprietary engines, Diamond Aircraft is the only sole source provider in the fleet training market. Diamond Aircraft also made a footprint in the special mission market with the remote sensing turnkey solutions DA42 MPP and DA62 MPP and the soon to be certified aerobatic turboprop tandem trainer series DART.
Diamond Aircraft uses proprietary lead-free jet fuel piston engines, made by Austro Engine GmbH (a 100% subsidiary of Diamond Aircraft Austria), for the DA40, DA42 and DA62.
Every one of Diamond’s aircraft shares a common DNA, incorporating leading edge technology, not for the sake of innovation, but for superior performance, efficiency and safety.
Over 5,000 Diamond airplanes are flown by private pilots, professional flight training operators and institutions worldwide.
Job Type: Full-time
- Aviation Industry: 3 years (Preferred)
- Technical Writing: 3 years (Preferred)
- London (Preferred)