Child Maintenance Finance Officer
Based on Experience
Child and Family Services
Winnipeg Outreach Office
May 25, 2020
12:00pm on June 8, 2020 or until position is filled
HOW TO APPLY: Send resume and cover letter along with child/adult abuse checks and a criminal record check.
All applicants will be subject to satisfactory criminal records, child/adult abuse registry and prior contact checks. Please cite the competition number and position in the subject line when submitting by email or fax. We thank all who apply, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. First Nation applicants are encouraged to self-identify as being of First Nations descent.
Peguis Child & Family Services is one of ten agencies within the Southern First Nations Network of Care mandated to provide programs and services to our people that protect our children, promote family wellness, and strengthen our community.
Our mission is to provide child protection and family services to Peguis First Nation membership and to all other nations that may request our services.
Peguis Child and Family Services requires a Child Maintenance Finance Officer. Reporting to the Director of Finance, the Child Maintenance Finance Officer will assist the Director of Finance and Finance Team with providing strong data input and support in the Finance Program.
- Strong communication skills (written & verbal)
- Stronger analytical skills with high attention to detail
- Strong computer skills (Excel, PowerPoint, SAGE, SIMPLY) with proficiency of MS Office
- Completion of post-secondary accounting certificate or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years accounting experience
- Analytical experience
- First Nation applicants are encouraged to self-identify as being of First Nations descent
- Applicants must provide a current and satisfactory Criminal Record Check and a Child and Adult Abuse Registry Check
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: $15.00 to $22.00 /hour
- Casual Dress
- Company Events
- Company Pension
- Dental Care
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- On-site Gym
- On-site Parking
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Care
- Wellness Program
- finance: 5 years (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Required)