The function of the Bridal Fantasy Sales Representative is to relay information about the company and its products and services, to prospective customers in a professional manner. The goal of this interaction is to maximize sales and preserve the companies high standard of customer satisfaction.
- This is a client facing role that will require you to schedule many meetings per week
- Be responsible for managing the sales cycle through Bridal Fantasy’s lead program, current clients, cold calls, client meetings, negotiation, presentations and proposals.
- This role is 100% focused on business deals with decision makers within a marketing capacity
- Ability to sell across all business industries
Job Type/ Category
Seeking an experienced sales professional who has an excellent sales track record, and a keen interest in advertising opportunities to local businesses.
- 5 day work week, Monday through Friday
- 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Weekend/evening hours are required for shows, seminars, or Bridal Fantasy events, or meeting magazine or show deadlines
Base Salary plus Commission
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
- Possession or knowledge of sales skills including negotiation and closing skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent Organization
- Excellent computer skills - Microsoft Office
- Confident, outgoing personality
- Professional appearance is essential
- Position requires candidate exhibit respectful behavior to all potential clients and the general public
- Candidate must be trustworthy and honest.
- Ability to learn quickly in a high-intensity environment - with minimal training
- Ability to handle pressure and stressful situations
- Desire to continue to learn and grow
Responsibilities and Duties:
The sales representative is responsible to do all that is necessary to convert prospects into sales. The following are expected performance guidelines.
- Be present at all sales meetings in a timely manner.
- Be dressed and groomed professionally. Men must be shaved with a shirt and tie. Women must wear appropriate office attire.
- Sales Representatives are to adhere to the highest level of ethics, integrity, and honesty when presenting the company’s products to prospective customers. Dishonesty will not be tolerated.
- Maintain company materials in an orderly, professional manner.
- Be present for all training sessions that are required.
- Make optimal use of time during work hours.
- Perform duties in an independent and expeditious manner with minimal supervision.
- Follow reasonable request made by management.
- Assist with keeping work area clean, neat and organized.
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients, identify new areas for online sales and training.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contact to be made.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts assigned.
- Prepare presentations, proposals, sales contracts, and sponsorship packages.
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
- Prepare and submit paperwork to activate and maintain contract services.
- Identify and resolve client concerns and submit a resolution in writing.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, and follow-up and adhere to goals
- Communicate new products and service opportunities, special developments, information or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Coordinate company staff to accomplish the work required to keep the client up to date, advised of new products or opportunities to promote their business
- Develop and implement specials sales activities to increase sales per client.
- Other duties assigned.
- Plan exhibitor events social and training.
- Develop and lead all magazine and social media shoots.
- Develop relationships with influencers to expand the Bridal Fantasy brand.
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars, presentation events, trade shows, telemarketing events, online events such as customer training and enhancements, and new areas for online sales and promotions.
- Participate in promotion/marketing of all of Derks Group to allied firms.
- Follow-up for collection of payment.
- Coordinate shipping schedules and delivery of merchandise and services.
- Provide on-the-job training to new sales employees.
Measurements of Performance:
- Submit weekly sales reports
- Sales representatives must close budget targets over a week period.
- All sales representatives must do the following:
- Respect the policies and written directives of management
- Display a positive attitude and maintain a cooperative working relationship with co-workers, management and other company staff.
- Conduct him/herself in a professional manner at all times. Respect and protect company information and owner privacy.
- Submit and identify new ideas and areas of the company to expand in.
Current Growth Areas:
Home Identity – Home based section
Development of Courses online
- - Personalizing Your Wedding
- - Fitting Your Gown
- - Best Poses / Best Pics
- - How to Set Up Your Booth
- - How to Use Social Media to Market Your Line
Hair Décor and Jewelry online sales
- - Financial
- - Home Purchases
- - Food
- - Lifestyle
- - Fitness and Health
- - Décor
Social Media Sponsorship Sales
Social Media Set Ups
Bridal Fantasy Wedding Planning
- Premiere Events
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- B2B Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- B2C Sales: 1 year (Preferred)