The Automotive Detailer, working under the direction of the Wash Bay Supervisor. They are primarily responsible for washing, cleaning, polishing and performing general upkeep on car interiors and exteriors to ensure they are clean and presentable for customers.
- Detail Orientated and Precision
- Service Orientation
- Responsible for the detailing of interior and exterior of cars, for both company and customer vehicles, and recently purchased new and used vehicles.
- Perform general car detailing activities, including, vacuuming, shampooing, deodorizing, washing and waxing.
- Ensure the exterior of cars are clean and smudge free
- Clean and polish vehicle windows.
- Wash car interiors including the upholstery, apply leather cleaning products, removing and cleaning floor mats. Apply stain guard.
- Apply polish to remove scraps.
- Clean and polish wheels and rims.
- Use cloths, squeegees, or air compressors to dry surfaces of vehicles.
- Drive vehicles to or from company's garage
- Mix cleaning solutions, abrasive compositions, or other compounds/solutions, according to formulas.
- Operate cleaning equipment, or machines.
- Use a variety of hand held tools to detail the interior and exterior of cars.
- Notify supervisor when you notice parts of car that require repair or replacement.
- Performs other duties as required.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Minimum one (1) year related work experience preferred.
- Must be physically fit and able to stand, bend, twist, lift frequently
- Must hold a valid NB Driver’s License, provide Drivers Abstract and Criminal Background check
- Ability to drive automatic and standard vehicles.
- Experience working with cleaning products and cleaning tools including power washers.
- Must be dependable, reliable, possess a strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize effectively.
- Flexible and adaptable with the ability to work independently
- Fast paced, busy setting.
- Must be able to lift, walk, bend, twist frequently.
- Repetitive work.
Candidates are encouraged to please submit your application describing why you're the best person for this position and an updated resume to the Service Manager . Please notify your current manager of your intention to apply.
Reference ID: Auto Detailer
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $12.00 - $14.00 per hour
- Casual Dress
- Company Events
- Dental Care
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Extended Health Care
- Life Insurance
- On-site Parking
- Vision Care
- NB Drivers Licence (Required)