We’re more than just a bottled water company, we’re recyclers, environmental problem solvers committed to recycling 100% of our plastic again and again. Ice River Sustainable Solutions is a family-owned company committed to bottling natural spring water, with a focus on sustainability and recycling PET plastic. We work with other businesses to find creative ways to reuse and recycle plastic bottles, producing environmentally friendly packaging and products made from 100% recycled plastic.
With a diverse portfolio of companies committed to sustainability, we believe we are the perfect partner to make a positive impact. Our products add value and continue to develop the growing circular economy, while achieving reductions in waste, carbon, & energy use.
Come join our high-speed manufacturing facility in Grafton, Ontario and leverage your skills as a Production Operator.
Production Operators can expect:
- Excellent Wages
- Increase after 3 months
- Line Efficiency Bonuses
- Employee Referral Program
- Company Paid Life Insurance, Health, Dental and Benefits
- On the Job Training
- Safety Shoe Allowance
- Clean and Safe Work Environment
- Continuous Skills Development
- Opportunities for Advancement
Production Operators Duties:
- Operate production machinery.
- Work safely at all times and follow plant safety and food safety procedures.
- Keep work area clean and free of debris.
- Other duties as assigned.
Production Operators Should:
- Be able to work independently and within a small team environment in a fast-paced environment.
- Maintain high levels of attendance.
- Be eager, upbeat, and have a positive attitude.
Production Operators must be able to work 12-hour rotating continental shifts during peak season (2 week’s days and 2 week’s nights, which includes every second weekend). Able to work flexible hours, overtime, and weekends as required based upon production requirements. Please ensure you provide your resume with direct contact information including phone number and email address.
Please let Ice River Sustainable Solutions know if you require accommodation during the hiring and selection process and we will work with you to make appropriate arrangements. Ice River Sustainable Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $18.00 per hour
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Cobourg, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Are you legally eligible to work in Canada
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Machine Operator: 1 year (preferred)
- Day Shift (required)
- Overnight Shift (required)