Join Our Team!
The Granite philosophy of uncompromising quality is showcased in its state-of-the-art athletic facilities, world-class events and programs for all ages, delectable dining experiences and personalized services, each tailored to suit the varied needs and desires of its diverse and sophisticated Membership.
The Granite Club is Canada's premier private Members' family, athletic, recreation and social club. Located in north Toronto, we offer our 11,000 Members the highest standard of facilities, programs and services.
We strive to recruit enthusiastic, dedicated individuals with a passion for providing exceptional service. We’ll reward all your hard work with a competitive salary and extensive benefits.
The Finance Administrator at the Granite Club is responsible for providing administrative support to the Chief Financial Officer including scheduling meetings, taking minutes, and preparing reports. If you are an organized professional with an attention to detail, join the team!
- Schedule meetings for the Chief Financial Officer & coordinate schedules of participants attending meetings
- Manage information requests by the Chief Financial Officer
- Coordinate insurance requests, renewal documents
- Coordinate completion of the various Business licenses
- Responsible to maintain the corporate credit cards, issuance and credit limits
- Assist coordinating the Annual Member Meeting
- Draft correspondence for the Chief Financial Officer
- Assist in the preparation of routine financial report packages and other related information
- Preparation of presentations for Board/Committee/Internal meetings
- Attend Board Committee meetings as requested, take minutes; liaise with Committees as requested
- Liaises with Department Managers/Leaders as needed to assist with the Chief Financial Officer’s work and project flow
- Coordinate monthly Notice of Meetings for the Board Committees
- Assist with preparation of material for Board and Committee packages as needed
- Responsible for ordering office supplies as needed
- Distribute the mail to mailboxes
- Assist Accounts department in monthly Member statement mailings
What you can expect from us:
- Community College or 5 years of relevant experience required; education or experience in the hospitality or service industry an asset.
- High level of computer literacy in the Microsoft Office suite
- Basic accounting skills
- Superior knowledge of the written and oral English language, superior knowledge of grammar and spelling.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills; ability to deal with a cross-section of internal and external customers in an efficient, timely and congenial manner
- Strong ability to organize, simplify, streamline
- Strong attention to detail
- Responsible with integrity and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Healthy and delicious complementary daily food offerings in our Staff Caf.
- Complimentary indoor parking
- Exciting and diverse Employee events for both Staff and their friends and family
- Discounted Goodlife Fitness and GTA yoga studio memberships
- An Employee Wellness Program focused on both physical and mental health
- Exciting discounts on the Club’s retail and spa products and services
- Employee amenities including a comfortable Employee resting lounge, Employee on-site gym, free wi-fi and Employee computer stations
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
As part of Granite Club policy, a condition of employment is to perform a criminal background check and a vulnerable sector search demonstrating a satisfactory criminal record prior to commencing employment.
The Granite Club is committed to providing fair and accessible employment practices. If selected for an interview, we will be happy to work with you to ensure your interview is accessible and accommodation is provided based on the information you provide to the Granite Club Recruiter.
We thank you in advance for your interest in our opportunity!