OPPORTUNITY OPEN TO INTERNATIONAL CANDIDATES!!
***LMIA*** Support Provided!!
Are you an Advanced Injection Mold Designer looking to grow and lead a team of designers?! Check out the requirements below and apply today!
Where does the Advanced Injection Mold Designer fit in?
The Advanced Injection Mold Designer (this can be you!) will be responsible for designing molds from concept to completion. Also, with the help of design software, will design single, multi-cavity, and fully automatic injection molds and tools. The Advanced Injection Mold Designer will participate in project quoting and manage mold design projects from start to finish. Interacting with internal and external stakeholders. The designer will play a pivotal role meeting customer expectation for quality and on-time delivery.
What can you expect as our next Advanced Injection Mold Designer?
- Design experience includes the following capabilities:
-Tooling feasibility of plastic injection molded part and design change proposal (DFM)
-Design injection mold from concept to final completion
-3D Tooling design – hot runner / cold runner / multiple cavity / multi-shot/ complex slides and undercuts / prototype
-Fixture design – assembly fixtures / quality inspection fixtures
-Managing BOM and ordering material and components
-Necessary detail drawings
- Designs Mold as per company quality, reliability, maintainability and durability requirements
- Assists Design Lead in other tasks as required
- Maintains all documentation as required. - Mold design / part design / engineering changes and Document Control procedures.
- Documents and identifies all customer requirements and specifications as required.
- Keeps track of design projects including coordinating and assigning workload distribution
- Assist in developing design standards
- Other duties as assigned
Do you have what it takes to be our next Advanced Injection Mold Designer?
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in the injection mold tooling design
- Degree in Engineering or equivalent & related education/experience
- Hands-on Mold design experience in the automotive industry is an asset!
- Project Management experience is an asset!
- Hands-on experience or knowledge of using NX Design software
- Experience and proficiency with NX Moldwizard desired not must
- Impeccable written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Proficient with engineering specifications and drawing comprehension. GD&T and customer performance specifications should be well understood.
*Relocation expense will be covered by the organization*
To name a few, we offer a cool air-conditioned plant, a very clean facility, an amazing work environment/culture, ability to participate in multiple company events and so much more! Don't forget to ask us about our competitive total compensation package!
**Think you'll be a GREAT for for this role?! Apply using the link below: **
We, at Axiom are an equal opportunity employer. We are always looking for talented individuals who are motivated to meet and exceed their goals. We are proud of what we’ve been able to accomplish, and searching for new and talented additions to our team has always remained a priority.
Axiom is committed to providing reasonable accommodation for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs in all stages of the hiring process.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $1.00 per hour
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Profit sharing
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday