IT IS AN HONOR TO PROVIDE SERVICES FOR THOSE WHO HAVE SERVED AND CONTINUE TO SERVE OUR COUNTRY.
Bayshore Medical Personnel is seeking Pharmacy Assistants to provide pharmacy services to our client in a primary care clinic setting, including summer camps. This position would be part time 2 days per week.
The Pharmacy Assistant will assist in providing pharmacy service, under the direction of the Pharmacist, such as compounding, packaging and labeling pharmaceutical products, and maintaining prescription records and inventories of medications and pharmaceutical products.
Benefits of working with Bayshore Medical Personnel
- Hours of operation are Monday-Friday 07:30-16:00
- Paid on an hourly basis
- Medical and Dental benefits for positions over 22.5 hours
Successful candidates will possess a minimum of 3 years of experience within the last 5 years providing direct patient care as a pharmacy assistant and working in one or more clinical settings such as hospital or community.
Candidates must also possess:
- Certificate of Basic Life Support (BLS) for Healthcare Provider or equivalent such as Cardio-pulmonary Resuscitation/Automated External Defibrillator (CPR/AED) Level C. Annual recertification is required
- Diploma in a Pharmacy Assistant or Pharmacy Technician program from a post-secondary school (asset)
OTHER CERTIFICATIONS (which Bayshore can facilitate)
- Current N95 mask fit certificate CSA Standards Z94.4 (within the last two (2) years)
- Workplace Hazardous Material Information System (WHMIS) Certification (within the last two (2) years)