Location: Belleville Ontario
Lead Fire Tech
- Install and service fire systems and devices.
- Program and verify fire panels, communicators and devices.
- Understand the Ontario Building Code, Fire and Electrical codes.
- Understand CFAA, ULC, and NFPA standards and guidelines
- Interpret blueprints, schematics, operational and product manuals.
- Relocation assistance for the right person
- Full-time, permanent employment
- A competitive compensation program based on skills and experience.
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Assistance with relocation costs for the right candidate.
- On-going professional development and advancement opportunities.
- Free monitoring of home security system or medical emergency system.
- Employee pricing on inventory items.
- Use of company vehicle during working hours.
- Company supplied cell phone and laptop for business use.
- Standard work hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 am – 4:30 pm (some on-call required).
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $26.00-$31.00 per hour
- Commuter benefits
- Extended health care
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Belleville, ON: reliably commute or be willing to relocate with an employer-provided relocation package (preferred)