Childventures Early Learning Academy's educational programs foster healthy development and inspire a love of learning that lasts a lifetime. Childventures has developed an excellent reputation within the childcare field as: "A Leader in Child Development".
Our educators play a crucial role in making these programs interesting, interactive and inclusive, encouraging a sense of exploration for each and every child.
Childventures is seeking candidates with the following qualifications: Registered Early Childhood Educator (RECE), Early Childhood Education Assistant (ECA), or Child and Youth Worker (CYW)- with experience in early years education. We also have Apprentice opportunities for those applicants who are currently, or soon to be, enrolled in an accredited post secondary institution, and have applied to the Ministry of Colleges and Universities to be an Apprentice.
For more details, please visit: https://childventures.ca
a/ Maintaining a clean and organized program room,
b/ Influencing, stimulating, assessing, observing and caring for each child in the Childventures family,
c/ Educating our children in accordance to the curriculum models for the specific age group, including a blend of Montessori, High Scope®, Core Knowledge® and Baby Signs,
d/ Maintaining open, honest and professional lines of communication with our children’s families and your Childventures family.
Reasons to join Childventures (aside from being integral to the successful growth and development of our young people) include:
1) A competitive base pay and 4% vacation,
2) Full benefits package, paid entirely by Childventures,
3) Child care discount, at all Childventures locations,
4) 3 wellness days,
5) RRSP and TFSA plan options,
6) Paid Professional Development days,
7) On-going paid training for advancing knowledge in Montessori, Core Knowledge, High Scope, Baby Signs, Second Step, Jolly Phonics and Brain Gym curriculum,
8) First Aid and CPR training,
9) Paid out-of-class programming time,
10) On-going support and guidance provided by our dedicated Team.
i) Valid Standard First Aid CPR, Level C certification,
ii) 2 Step TB testing (2 reading dates and results),
iii) Tetanus and MMR immunizations record, and a
iv) Recent Vulnerable Sector Screening (VSS) Police Background Check.
Please send your resume for consideration to: email@example.com
or apply online: https://childventures.ca/career-opportunities/