What does Professional Class 1 Driver mean to you?
At Caron, our drivers understand that they are not only hauling a product but driving our business forward. They are recognized by our customers and employees as the leaders in safety and environmental responsibility while providing the highest level of service in the industry.
We are looking for Drivers to haul liquid products out of our Saskatoon, SK Terminal.
Our ideal candidate:
- Has an impeccable safety record both on and off the clock.
- Enjoys the privilege of assigned units and well-maintained equipment.
- Scheduling flexibility and reliability.
- Willing to throw a set of chains.
- Super B experience is a bonus!
Why work for us?
- Earn an average annual income ranging between $80,000 – $120,000.
- Base pay plus overtime including paid training.
- Employer paid benefits program (Health, Dental and Vision)
- Company Matching RRSP Program
- Company provided PPE.
We thank all applicants for their interest in joining Caron Transportation Systems, however only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
Caron Transportation Systems is committed to employment equity. We encourage applications from women, Indigenous peoples, persons with disabilities, members of visible minorities, and former and current military members.
Professional Class 1 Driver may also be known as Professional Drivers, Class 1 Driver, Truck Driver, Company Driver, Long Haul Driver, Highway Driver, Tanker Driver, Fluid Hauling, Pneumatic Bulker and/or Dry Bulk Hauling.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $80,000.00-$120,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Hauling Dangerous Goods: 3 years (preferred)
- Liquid Hauling: 3 years (preferred)
- Super B: 3 years (preferred)
- Class 1 License (required)