Trudell Medical International
At Trudell Medical International (TMI), we pride ourselves on our passion for finding innovative and creative solutions which has enabled us to develop medical devices that continue to make a difference in the lives of people around the world. TMI’s head office is situated within a modern facility in beautiful London, Ontario, and offers a respectful and family-oriented culture.
As an employee of Trudell Medical International, not only will you contribute to the development of products at the cutting edge of medical device technology, but you will also have the opportunity to perform challenging work alongside a first-rate group of dedicated professionals.
We’re actively searching for our next team member for the position of:
Custodian x 2 - Afternoon Shift
As a member of TMI’s Operations afternoon shift staff, you will ensure the maintenance and cleanliness of TMI’s London facilities, and TML corporate office facilities.
- Have you achieved a high school diploma?
- Do you have one or more years of practical experience in a custodial or facilities maintenance role?
- Are you reliable, possessing a high level of integrity and can you provide satisfactory results to criminal and financial background inquiries?
- Do you have strong organizational abilities in order to effectively coordinate completion of tasks in a timely manner?
- Are you able to clean and walk for extended periods of time?
- Are you capable of working efficiently and safely with minimal supervision?
If you answered ‘yes’, visit www.trudellmed.com/company/careers to view the full job details and requirements and apply today
Visit us on the web at: www.trudellmed.com
At an applicant’s request, TMI will make accommodation to its recruitment process to meet the needs of applicants with disabilities.
Job Type: Full-time