CUSTODIAN – FREIGHT HOUSE CLUB
Facility/Location: Freight House Club – Door #4 200 Isabel Ave.
Job Type: Project Term
Term Duration: Immediately to June 30, 2019 (with possible contract extension)
Wage: $13.00 / hour
Anticipated Shift: 10 hours a week (4 days / week x 2.5 hours) Mornings or late evenings including one weekend shift.
Number of positions open: 1
Start date: Immediately
Posting date: February 14th, 2019
Expiry date: February 28th, 2019 at 4:00 p.m
We are looking for a responsible custodian to maintain and monitor our facilities. It is important for a custodian to be conscientious in working, cleaning and tidying the premises. They will have good physical endurance to be able to cover a large space. A keen eye for detail and diligence are also imperative in this custodial position.The custodian’s responsibilities include, emptying trash, dusting, sweeping & washing floors, wiping down furniture and walls and cleaning washrooms.
MUST HAVE QUALIFICATIONS:
- Clear and current (within six months) Criminal Record Check and a Child Abuse Registry Check
- Initiative and ability to work alone or with little supervision
- Proven experience as custodian, janitor or in a similar role
- Attention to detail and conscientiousness
- Good physical condition and able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Please submit resume and a cover letter stating how you meet the qualifications NO LATER THAN THE EXPIRY DATE.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
Salary: $13.00 /hour
- cleaning: 1 year (Preferred)