Administrative Assistant for Kids and Teenagers Department
Under the direction of the immediate supervisor, provides administrative and secretarial support. Participates in ensuring the smooth functioning of department's operations. Acts as resource person for policies and procedures. Assists in the Institute of unit activities. Responsible for documents and files of the department. Maintains computerized information systems.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To be responsible for the communication with teachers regarding the requirements and details of teaching. The incumbent should ensure the teachers have a clear understanding of and will work based on the learning outcome and other expectations of the company.
- Responds to clients questions about the school and its programs, and to provide proper consultations and custom services.
- To be responsible for the teaching administration and teaching evaluation, and provide administrative support to the teachers and our clients
- Participates in developing new products of Kid and Teenager Department and be able to give projection and business plans based on the running of the department
- Assists in the marketing campaigns related to the Kid and Teenager Department.
- Other tasks assigned by the president.
- Fluent in Chinese (mandarin)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Good communication skills and professional appearance
- Working experience in customer representative and education industry preferred
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
- Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize and meets rigid deadlines;
- Strong attention to detail, diplomatic and professionalism; Must be motivated and able to work with minimal supervision and in a team;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in French or English;
- A third language, like RUSSIAN, HINDI,*URDU, and others are an asset*
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- administrative assistant: 1 year (Required)
- Montréal, QC (Required)
- English (Required)
- French (Preferred)