OUR BRAND IS YOU!
UAP Inc. a Canadian company established since 1926, a subsidiary of GPC (Genuine Parts Company), is the North American leader in the distribution of replacement parts for automobiles (Napa Auto Parts) and heavy vehicles (Traction). Over the years, UAP has built its reputation through the quality of business solutions offered in the industry and especially through the diversity and added value of its products and service. Above all, UAP is a team success, united in the same objective: excellence!
Are you on board?
Planner-buyer, NAPA division
The Procurement Department of the Automotive Division is looking for a Buyer Planner to complete its team. The ideal candidate has a college or university education, combined with 2 to 3 years of relevant experience in a similar position. He (she) also stands out for his (her) analytical skills, rigour, dynamism and ability to adapt. His/her main contribution will be at the next level:
- Ensure the supply of regular, seasonal and promotional needs;
- Maintain and optimize the parameters of the replenishment system to ensure the desired service levels and appropriate inventory rotations;
- Initiate and/or participate in periodic or ad hoc meetings;
- Analyze exceptions to forecasts; Analyze seasonal fluctuations and customer buying patterns and make appropriate adjustments;
- Participate in projects to improve the operations of the department and other sectors of the company.
- Ensure good communication with the product department, distribution centers, stores and suppliers to achieve the desired service levels.
Description and qualifications :
- College or university degree in operations management, mathematics, administration or other;
- 2 to 3 years of relevant experience;
- Mastery of the MS-Office suite (specifically Excel and Access);
- Bilingualism essential (oral and written) ;
- Knowledge of procurement software (Manhattan IO, AS 400, ISeries, IBMi) is an asset;
- Knowledge of advanced analytical tools/languages such as SQL is an asset;
- Knowledge of products (automotive parts) Asset;
- Open-mindedness, perspective, organizational and planning skills, ability to manage pressure, oral communication skills, autonomy, analytical skills, action-oriented.
- Flexible group insurance program: health, drug, dental and life;
- Pension plan;
- Employee Assistance Program;
- Tuition reimbursement under certain conditions;
- Online training portal;
- On-site cafeteria;
- Close to Langelier and Radisson metro stations;
- Free parking.