*We are seeking a Supervisor with previous Earthworks Experience for our operations in Northern Alberta.
- Must possess a valid class 5 driver’s license
- Knowledge of Earthworks Operations, including Site Prep, Lease Building, Road Building, Clearing and Undergrounds
- Previous Supervision Experience
- Must have First Aid, H2S, Ground Disturbance II, WHMIS 2015 and CSTS tickets. Preference will be given to those who have completed Leadership for Safety Excellence Certification.
- Must be willing to adhere to all of our company health and safety policies including our Drug and Alcohol Policy
- Strong safety leadership skills and the ability to identify and reduce risk throughout operations
- Ability to maintain effective relationships with government agencies, contractors, suppliers, First Nations and stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a highly interactive team environment
- Detail and results oriented
- Ability to provide a truck that is site ready will be considered an asset
- Willingness to Operate Equipment between projects when a supervisory role is unavailable will be considered an asset
Location and Relocation
This position is being advertised in several locations. For non-local applicants we do offer camp or hotel accommodations.
*Competitive Compensation and Benefits.
We would like to thank all interested applicants for responding, however only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time