Trudell Medical International
Through Innovation, Creativity and Excellence, TMI employees help people around the globe breathe easier. Our unwavering commitment is evidenced in the products we create, the innovations we generate and the standards of excellence we deliver.
TMI employees harness the power of our innovative spirit to relentlessly pursue creative new opportunities and secure sustainable growth. Advanced product design, research in aerosol science, and cleanroom manufacturing of medical devices provide fulfilling work environments for our multidisciplinary team of professionals.
We’re actively searching for our next Finance team member for the position of:
As a member of our Finance and Administration team, you will support business growth by deriving insights from disparate sources of information that help guide TMI in understanding our business and industry, and making strategic decisions.
- Have you earned a degree in Finance, Financial Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, or a related field?
- Do you have a certificate in Data Analytics, Business Analytics, Predictive Analytics, Big Data, Data Science, and/or Machine Learning?
- Have you gained 5 year of data analysis experience?
- Are you able to use analytic tools, e.g. Tableau, Qlik, Power BI, etc.?
- Are you able to use data handling and modeling packages, e.g. R, Python, etc.?
- Do you possess expert level MS Excel skills?
If you answered ‘yes’, visit www.trudellmed.com/company/careersto view the full job details and requirements and apply today
Visit us on the web at: www.trudellmed.com
At an applicant’s request, TMI will make accommodation to its recruitment process to meet the needs of applicants with disabilities..
Job Type: Full-time