Who we are
Concept Store Fixtures International Inc. is a leading manufacturer of aftermarket parts, shelves and skin kits for all major brands of OEM refrigerated cases for the supermarket industry. Locations include Repentigny, Quebec (Canada) and Greensboro, North Carolina (USA). Originally focused on aftermarket parts for refrigerated display cases, we have expanded our product lines and now include case reskins and glass door retrofits. We are an industry leader and maintain a focus on growth and the highest standards in customer service.
Concept Store Fixtures International Inc. is looking to grow our sales and marketing team by adding new positions in Canada and the United States. We are looking for results-driven Inside Sales Representative to actively seek out and engage customer prospects and to build and preserve trusting relationships with our customers. We’ll rely on you to find ways to outperform our competition and maintain our company’s positive image.
Role and Responsibilities:
Reporting to and under the guidance of the CFO and the VP-Sales & Marketing, the Inside Sales Representative will be responsible first for helping to build the structure of the Inside Sales Department and then driving sales and maintaining relationships in accordance with the CSF strategy and sales plan. Your role will be to market the company and acquire new customers and then to successfully hand off the relationship to the Customer Service / Accessories Department. You will organize, coordinate and execute account strategies that build rapport with your customers. You are expected to be proactive in issue management and solving customer needs, while creating opportunities to present multiple product lines to accounts.
The Inside Sales Representative will:
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Develop and maintain a substantial pipeline of qualified opportunities, and consistently maintain an accurate forecast.
- Excel with outbound sales strategies, such as cold calling and lead generation while promoting the CSF brand and its products and services
- Acquire new customers and convert existing customers through prospecting in assigned territory, outbound marketing/lead campaigns and referrals; once account is acquired, successfully hand-off customer relationship to Accessories Manager (on an order basis) to the Accessories or Installation Team.
- Pro-actively reach out to accounts and maintain strong relationships with your customers
- Make follow-up calls against quotes
- Identify cross-selling opportunities of additional CSF products/services; if required, route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executive for further development and closure
- When Representative encounters a potential customer that could also benefit other parts of the organization (i.e. Field Contractor for installs, warranty work, etc…), make introductions to the proper channels
- Work closely with all departments (Customer Service, Manufacturing, Shipping) within the company to ensure strong communications to achieve the sales goals
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Provide management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities and the potential of new products and services
- Keep management informed by submitting weekly reports and monthly work plans
- Keep abreast of best practices, maintain professional and technical knowledge
- Other related tasks.
- High School Diploma
- 3-5 years experience in a similar role (i.e. outbound cold calls)
- Supermarket experience an strong asset
- Excellent English communication skills written and spoken
- Computer savvy – MS-Office and CRM (i.e. SalesForce, Zoho, etc…)
- Proven experience in territory and sales development
- Sales and customer-oriented mindset
- Presentation, negotiation and closing skills
- Territory management and reporting
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Self-confident and autonomous
- A strong organizational attitude, proven time management and problem-solving skills
- Effective in a fast-paced environment
- Teamwork and leadership skills
- Knowledge of OEM refrigerated cases and installation, an asset
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Cold Calling: 3 years (Required)
- Secondary School (Preferred)
- English (Required)