About Brenntag Canada
Brenntag Canada is a subsidiary of Brenntag, the global market leader in full-line chemical distribution headquartered in Essen, Germany. We are a leading distributor of specialty and commodity chemicals to major Canadian resource and manufacturing industries. With more than 100 years of history and experience, our commitment to safety, quality, service, and responsible distribution is unparalleled within our industry. We are determined to be the most effective industry channel for our customers and suppliers.
What We Offer You
As part of our ‘2020 Vision’, we will continuously strive to provide a working environment where the best people want to work. We value safety, leadership, employee involvement, entrepreneurial thinking, and innovative ideas. We offer our employees:
- A safe, friendly and supportive team environment
- Competitive base salary
- Full Benefits including medical, vision, dental and life & disability insurance
- Pension package with a company match
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Physical Wellness Subsidy
- A commitment to career development and advancement opportunities
Key Accountabilities will include:
- Receive and process sales orders from customers by telephone, email and/or fax.
- Liaise with others from within the team to ensure customerexpectations are met (eliminate errors and provide customersatisfaction, enter price sheets, fax customers prices, credits/rebills)
- Answer customerinquiries and provide accurate requested information.
- Participate in the Outbound Call program and make outbound sales calls based on pre-determined criteria.
- Ensure all work is completed with safety as our top priority.
- Accurately manages customerorders utilizing the organization's internal systems and customerpurchase orders;
- Continuously evaluates and identifies opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the customerexperience (i.e. upselling activities and promotion of specialized services);
- Works closely with the Sales Team to build relationships with customers;
- Identifies additional customerneeds and potential opportunities through effective information-gathering techniques and communicates these findings to appropriate internal parties;
- Responds to customercomplaints by providing appropriate solutions and alternatives on time and follows up to ensure satisfactory resolution;
- Understands the resources within the business to be an effective problem solver;
- Maintains a broad knowledge of product availability (i.e. packaging, lead times, inventory) and requests stock transfers and order shipments when required;
- Account set-ups and maintenance
- Completes administrative tasks and special projects as assigned by the Customer ServiceManager.
What We Offer You:
- Competitive base salary
- Full benefits and pension package (including company match)
- Continuing education reimbursement
- Health club membership subsidy
- A commitment to internal promotions
Qualifications include the following:
- Post-Secondary Education; College Diploma in Business or equivalent would be preferred
- Previous experience in customer serviceand/or business administration role (1-3 years)
- Sound skills in the use of Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Previous experience/exposure with ERP systems, preferably SAP, would be considered an asset
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail and time management skill
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Customer Service: 4 years (Required)
- SAP: 1 year (Preferred)