NORTH BATTLEFORD!!! WE ARE COMING, UNCLE WIENER'S IS EXCITED TO ANNOUNCE THAT WE ARE OPENING A NEW STORE IN NORTH BATTLEFORD, WE ARE HIRING A TEAM NOW TO START WITH SETUP
Title: Store associate
Reports to: Department Manager, dotted line to Department Supervisor
Job Status: Nonexempt, Hourly PLUS commission
Working with Uncle wiener's wholesale as Store associate:
WE want you to succeed with endless amounts of growth!
- Actively work with products, including processing, stocking, replenishing, folding, hanging, displaying, and merchandising per Uncle wiener's wholesale guidelines, to maximize selling opportunities.
- Ring on the register, report and handle all required transactions, issue receipts, and pack merchandise.
- Unload delivery trucks, receive, open and unpack merchandise and label merchandise with security tags.
- Execute reductions, price changes, transfers, and cash register routines.
- Utilize established Uncle wiener's wholesale policies and procedures to assist in loss prevention and safety for the store and partner with store management as needed.
- Provide excellent direct and indirect customer service according to Uncle wiener's wholesale standards and meet the 5 basic demands on the selling floor, merchandising, and at the cash point.
- Answer phones courteously and promptly, and upsell customers.
The Successful Candidate:
You are a good team player. Because you need to work effectively with team members to ensure the selling floor, cash point, and stockroom are clean and well maintained per Uncle wiener's wholesale’s store standards. You need to adhere to Uncle wiener's wholesale values and internal standards policies and procedures contained in Uncle wiener's wholesale Employee Handbook
- 6 months of experience in customer service, retail industry preferred.
- Ability to lift in excess of 30 pounds.
- Ability to climb a ladder and use a step stool.
- Must be able to use a computer.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must be willing to take calls and upsell customers.
- Ability to recognize and execute selling opportunities.
- Ability and willingness to run a cash register.
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to take initiative to complete tasks and solve problems.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to manage time and prioritize.
- Must be able to work a flexible work schedule including weekends.
Uncle wiener's wholesale will accommodate disabilities during the recruitment and selection process.
If a job applicant requests accommodation from Uncle wiener's wholesale, Uncle wiener's wholesale will consult with the job applicant and make adjustments that best suit their needs. Successful job applicants of Uncle wiener's wholesale will be notified of our policies for accommodating employees with disabilities
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: $18.00-$22.00 per hour
- sales: 3 years (preferred)
- Forklift: 2 years (preferred)