Reason for Post :
Position Status :
Permanent- Part time
Work Shifts :
CIUSSS de l'Ouest-de-l’Île-de-Montréal
Job Territory :
Multidisciplinary Services Directorate
Service :Reference number :
Number of days :Length of Assignment :Work Schedule :Salary :Number of positions available :
Job Category :
Psychology and social services professional (Psychologist/Social Worker/Psychoeducator/Community Org./etc.)
Posting Start Date :
Posting End Date :
The Integrated University Health and Social Services Center of the West Island of Montreal is looking for a community organizer to fill a permanent part-time position (3 days / week) at the CLSC Dorval-Lachine.
Person who identifies and analyzes the needs of the population with concerned groups. Designs, coordinates and updates community organizing programs in order to meet the needs of the milieu and promote its development. Acts as resource person for groups.
- Must have a bachelor's degree in human sciences or social sciences such as social work, psychoeducation or psychology;
- Must have a valid driver's license and a car and / or able to move;
- Minimum experience of one year in community organization or in similar functions;
- Knowledge of the health and social services network (asset);
- Knowledge of public health programs (asset);
- Knowledge of the reference framework in community organization (asset);
- Knowledge of the CIUSSS ODIM territory (asset);
- Ability to communicate easily, orally and in writing, in French and English.
We thank all applicants. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
The West Island of Montreal IHSSUC has a program for the access to equal employment and invites natives, visible minorities, women, and persons with disabilities to apply for positions. Persons with disabilities can share their special needs in relation to the selection process for the position requested to facilitate the study of their application.
If you are applying for a mobile device (smartphone, tablet), you will receive an acknowledgment email asking you to go update your CV for your application to be considered.