WELCOME TO WHITECOURT TRANSPORT!
We are a diversified, growth-oriented and safety-focused company that has been in business for over 75 years! Our fleet is based in Whitecourt Alberta and from this location we provide bulk chip hauling, LTL freight and oilfield hauling throughout north/central Alberta. We are looking for full time energetic and driven Class 1 drivers to support our growing company.
We offer the following:
- Steady year round work with opportunity for advancement
- A great workplace culture
- Competitive wages and several bonus incentives
- Flexible working environment and hours
- Comprehensive benefits package
As a Class 1 driver with Whitecourt Transport, you’ll be driving newer model tractors pulling livefloor trailers and b-train chip trailers. We offer driving positions based in Whitecourt, Edson, and Hinton. Depending in experience we offer entry level yard positions for new class 1 drivers, short and long distance highway chip hauls, and off road oilfield driving positions.
- Performs daily vehicle inspection and communicates all vehicle maintenance issues with local shop staff
- Loads and delivers wood chips, sawdust, and bark mulch from overhead bins
- Tarps trailers with easy to use roll tarps
- Unloads trailers using walking floor trailer or hydraulic truck tipper system
- Maintains a clean, safe vehicle in compliance with company standards
- Performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures
- Class 1 license
- Must be based in Whitecourt, Edson, or Hinton
- Preference given to drivers with 3+ years experience but entry level driving positions are also available
- Must have own transportation
Whitecourt Transport is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We thank you for your interest. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $70,000.00 to $110,000.00 /year