Saskatoon Machine Works is a precision fabrication and manufacturing company specializing in machining, fabrication and custom manufacturing. Our locally owned and operated facilities are located in the East Cory Industrial Area of Saskatoon. We are currently experiencing rapid growth and are also in the midst of a substantial plant expansion.
All Staff members are responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Working in a team environment in a safe and efficient manner
- Working with WHMIS controlled products
- Following company quality procedures for various hand and automated equipment
- Quality Inspection: checking material for conformance to specifications
- Good attention to detail
- Checking and maintaining equipment to ensure that it is in good condition and safe to use.
- Ability to work independently under general supervision and complete daily activities according to work schedule.
- A good command of the English language (read, write, speak) with respect to understanding and following all verbal and written instructions.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications and experience:
- Ability to handle moderate loads
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time
- Ability to work well independently and in a team environment
- Proven time management skills and attention to detail
- Current WHIMIS 2015 certificate.
Saskatoon Machine Works offers a positive, fast paced and stable work environment.
Job Type: Full-time
- Shipping And Receiving: 2 years (Preferred)