Tabangi Motors is currently seeking a Full-Time BDC Sales Representative to join our dynamic team. The ideal candidate will have exceptional customer service and communicate effectively with customers (both inbound and outbound communication), and schedule appointments.
Here’s what you’ll deliver:
- Answer calls and respond to customer inquiries and web leads promptly.
- Effectively follow up by utilizing established dealership templates.
- Utilize dealership call scripts for all inbound and outbound sales calls.
- Schedule, log, and confirm appointments with customers.
- Achieve daily/weekly/monthly goals as established by the BDC Manager.
- Update CRM with information regarding all communication with customers.
- Participate in ongoing training.
- Study used vehicle inventory on a weekly basis.
- Communicate with the manager any potential customers issues or problems.
- Perform outbound and marketing call campaigns
What you need to succeed:
- Team oriented, adaptable, with a positive attitude.
- Excellent customer service skills with enthusiastic and friendly demeanor.
- Excellent listening and communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to connect with people over the phone and in-person.
- Previous experience in a dealership environment is an asset.
Tabangi Motors offers:
- Excellent Management support.
- Opportunities for growth and advancement.
- Amazing work environment.
Expected start date: 2021-10-01
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $17.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Secondary School (preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (preferred)