Are you seeking a stable, consistent career with a competitive wage and great benefits?
We are seeking a General Maintenance Technician with specific experience in carpentry and repairing industrial overhead doors to join our team in BROOKS, AB. As part of our high-functioning maintenance team, you will utilize your skills and experience to be ensure the smooth and uninterrupted operation of our facility.
Join our team of 2,800 people and enjoy awesome discounts within the community, employer RRSP matching, extended health care and more!
NOTE: THIS ROLE WILL BE LOCATED IN BROOKS, AB
**RELOCATION ASSISTANCE AVAILABLE**
- Troubleshoot, install and repair industrial doors including overhead loading dock doors, sliding doors, interior and exterior man doors
- Troubleshoot and repair hydraulic and pneumatic dock levelers
- Troubleshoot and repair rubber and membrane roofing
- Repair various types of flooring including concrete, epoxy and vinyl
- Construct and repair building structures and frameworks
- Build, maintain, troubleshoot and provide maintenance to production machinery
- Support production supervisors, team leads and operators to reach daily targets
- Keep accurate maintenance records/documentation
- Follow all safety procedures in accordance to company policies
- Work as part of a team to ensure all targets are met
- Experience repairing and installing industrial overhead doors required
- Experience working with rubber and membrane roofing
- Experience working with concrete and repairing different types of flooring
- Minimum 2 years experience in a manufacturing maintenance environment preferred
- the ability to troubleshoot and repair complex equipment
- Experience using hand tools, power tools and machine shop equipment
- An uncompromising approach to safety
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to work near moving mechanical parts.
- The employee may be exposed to wet, dry, hot, cold or humid, high noise environments
Work Site Environment: Noisy, Odours, Hot, Cold/refrigerated.
Earn Competitive Wage of 23.16 - 24.65 per hour
Please note that Applicants may be subject to drug and alcohol testing. If an Applicant is requested to take a drug and alcohol test, any offer of employment to the Applicant will be conditional upon passing the drug and alcohol test.
Exceptional Benefits including:
Competitive Wage | Relocation Assistance | Extended Health/Medical Benefit | Group Life & Accidental Death Insurance | Long Term Disability | Vision/Dental Care | Employee Beef Purchasing Program | Voluntary Employee RRSP Contributions | Employer RRSP Contributions| Medical Clinic on-site | Career Growth and Continued Training
JBS Food Canada ULC
PO Box 1868 Brooks AB T1R 1C6
193002A Range Road 150, Brooks, Alberta, T1R1C6
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $23.16 to $24.65 /hour
- industrial doors: 1 year (Preferred)
- carpentry: 1 year (Preferred)