Ricoh Canada Inc. has always been on the forefront of workplace innovation.
Yesterday, that meant creating the first office fax machine, enabling people to work smarter, better and faster than ever before. Today, that means information mobility, which is the ability to capture, manage, access and use the information you need -- wherever and whenever you need it -- driving the results you want.
As for tomorrow, that vision is already taking shape in our heads and labs, too. And when the workplace begins its next major change, our imagination will help drive it.
From meeting your financial goals to time off, we promote the well-being of our employees and show them they're valued. Examples of our People--based programs include:
- Flexible Work Options
- Rewarding your Efforts
- Quickly and efficiently respond to all staff inquiries to ensure complete customer satisfaction including ServiceNow ticket requests
- Conduct daily “walk-through” of entire studio including, but not limited to, common areas, kitchens, meeting rooms, copy areas, recreation area, conference rooms and Reception; promotes high standard of studio esthetics at every opportunity
- Provide support for employee moves, space reconfigurations and touch up cleaning
- Responsible for meeting room set ups; furniture reconfiguration and touch up cleaning post-meeting
- Provide support to on and offsite meetings and events
- Deliver food to meetings; responsible for all clean up requirements
- Responsible for employee deliveries/desk drops
- Restock copy areas including office supplies
- Manage vendor relationships to keep costs under budget limits while retaining a high level of service and attention to detail in all products and services received
- Work with vendor for Food Services; daily inventory, ordering, budget planning
- Coordinate the use and maintenance of facilities, buildings and equipment
- Perform a variety of tasks to support the overall goals of the facilities team
- Support the Facilities & Corporate Services Manager with specific deliverables and special projects
- Shipping& Receiving; handle outgoing mail requests, waybills/COD payments, distribute incoming mail. Courier services management.
- Support Workplace & Employee Services team on various items, including administrative tasks, event support and projects.
- Oversee management of studio meeting room bookings; assist with studio requests and general meeting support as required
- Assist Ricoh service areas when needed, as directed by Ricoh Manager and Assistant Manager
- Reception coverage for breaks and special events.
Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in a facilities role
- Exceptional customer service skills; ability to anticipate customer needs; consistently promotes a positive, “can-do” attitude; Corporate Culture Ambassador
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Strong skills with all Microsoft Office applications including Outlook, Publisher, PowerPoint and SharePoint
- Proactive self-starter requiring little direction, takes initiative when opportunities arise versus waiting to react
- Positive and friendly attitude
- Excellent organizational skills
- Effective problem solver
- Ability to follow through on commitments in a timely manner; dependable and accountable
- Capable of multitasking
- Deals effectively with numerous deadlines and constantly changing priorities; strong time management skills
- Strategic and creative; listens to input, sees the possibilities and is open to applying new thinking and first-time solutions
- Consummate team player
- Understands a complex and constantly changing, fast paced business environment
We are committed to providing you with a safe, healthy, and supportive work environment that helps you to achieve your every day goals both at work and at home. We continuously work to provide you with a well-rounded benefits package and other tools to support you in all areas of your life.
Flexible Work Options
We recognize that juggling all of the various areas of your life can be difficult. Therefore, we offer flexible work arrangements depending on business needs, which allow you to achieve a better work-life balance. These flexible work options include: flextime, telecommuting, job sharing, and part-time work.
Whether it is to relax on the beach, staycation with your family, or take time for yourself, we offer various time-off programs to support your needs. Some examples include vacation with pay and the option of purchasing additional vacation each calendar year, paid Family, Health & Personal (FHP) Days.
We want to help you learn, grow, and achieve your full potential. We offer several programs for you to create your future with us. The programs include:
- The Ricoh Learning Institute
- Individual Development Plan (IDP)
- Education Assistance Program
Rewarding your Efforts
Our compensation strategy is developed to attract and retain the best employees in the industry. Ricoh offers and contributes to a Retirement Plan (RRSP) and depending on the role, Ricoh also offers other compensation initiatives such as commission and bonus plans.
Ricoh's "Be The Change" (BTC) Program offers monetary
Job Type: Full-time