Interscape Interior Design Ltd.
Intermediate to Senior Interior Design Technologist
Immediate Full Time Employment Opportunity
Who We Are:
We are a small but very active interior architectural firm located in downtown Edmonton.
Our over 25 years in commercial design covers everything from large complex care facilities, high end retail and office spaces. Our firm is constantly focused on providing our clients with our best work. We pride ourselves on our ability to focus on the details in a fast paced, high pressure environment.
Interscape is looking for an experienced interior design technologist with the ability to create full contract documentation packages in both REVIT and AutoCAD. Familiarity with the Alberta Building Code and 3D rendering capabilities in REVIT, Sketch Up and Photoshop are considered an asset.
Attention to detail while leading a team of junior design technologists from concept to contract administration will be given considerable weight for this position.
Applicants must have a comprehensive design portfolio and be available for a skills review.
What We Provide:
- Above average earning ability with a negotiable starting salary
- Above average learning opportunities both in-house and at accredited institutions. Financial assistance can be made available
- Signing bonus of $2500 after 18 months of employment
- Applicants must possess an Interior Design Technology Diploma from an accredited North American Institution
- Minimum eight (8) years of North American experience
- Architects and Interior Designers will not be considered for this position
Job Type: Full-time
- Interior Design: 8 years (Preferred)