Responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Staff Cafeteria, including: Set up and tear down of buffets, and keeping the buffet stocked and replenished in a timely manner during operational hours.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Staff Cafeteria.
- Responsible for tracking and ordering daily inventory.
- Responsible for balancing and tracking meal cards.
- Refills all hot and cold items on the buffet.
- Provides support to the culinary team by notifying them in a timely manner when certain food items are needed.
- Pays attention to quality and freshness of food by changing the pans as required.
- Ensures that all equipment is clean and in proper working condition. Floors need to be cleaned daily.
- Cleans all dishes and utensils.
- Handle all food items according to health department guidelines.
- Maintain prompt and courteous customer service to all guests.
- Keep dining/lounge area clean by constantly moving through the areas, picking up trashing, cleaning/bussing dirty tables.
- Maintain work area in accordance with Health Department Regulations.
- Assist in all areas of the Culinary Department as needed.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Free meal per shift
- Housing available for $56 - $112 bi-weekly
- Free pool and gym use
- Hotel Discounts through Marriott International and New Castle Hotels and Resorts
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $11.75 to $15.25 /hour
- line cook: 1 year (Preferred)