Roofing Apprentice and Journeyman
Job Number: BG54321
If you are an experienced roofer of any level we have an opportunity for you.
Diversified Staffing Services, a leading staffing agency in Alberta is currently looking for both apprentice and journeyman roofers for a busy roofing company that specializes in both commercial and residential roofing.
- Install, repair or replace built-up roofing systems using materials such as asphalt saturated felts and hot asphalt and gravel
- Install, repair or replace single-ply roofing system using waterproof sheet materials such as modified plastics, elastomeric or other asphaltic compositions
- Install, repair or replace shingles, shakes and other roofing tiles on sloped roofs of buildings
- Install sheet metal flashings
- Install and repair metal roofs using hand and power tools
- Apply waterproof coatings to concrete or other masonry surfaces below or above ground level
- Residential and Commercial roofing projects
- Criminal record check
- Steel-toed safety boots
- Hard Hat
What we offer:
- Competitive wages -based on your experience level
- Extensive safety training
- Opportunities for career growth
- Consistent work 40+hrs per week no down time
What we’re looking for:
- 1-3 years roofing (commercial and residential) experience
- Intermediate English skills
- Ability to work and communicate with others
- Ability to work at heights
- Ability to learn and follow our extensive company safety policy
- Have valid driver’s licence and reliable method of transportation
We are looking for both Journeyman and Apprentice applicant’s as we have 2 positions open at this time.
We welcome all applications and thank you for applying, and will contact those candidates potentially suitable for the position.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent