Zeghers Canada is currently recruiting for Packaging Labourer (NOC: 9619) to join their workforce located in Holland, Manitoba. Holland is located on Highway #2 and is a scenic 90 minute drive from Winnipeg, or just over one hour from Brandon.
Working under the direction of the Operations Manager, the Production and Processing worker is responsible for:
- Supporting the operations by processing, packaging, and handling the inbound and outbound shipments of products according to a production schedule and the quality standards required.
- Follow established quality procedures including sanitation and cleanliness of production equipment, plant and warehouse locations.
Qualified candidates will possess the following skills/qualities:
- High school and/or grade 12 education is preferred; an equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered
- Demonstrated ability to follow instructions in English and seek clarification where appropriate
- Ability to work independently and follow established procedures and quality standards
- Experience in production, safety, agriculture and general mechanical skills are definite assets but are not necessary
- Driver’s License required (class 5 or higher)
We are hiring for day and evening staff. This is a permanent, full-time day shift position with working hours Monday to Friday from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm and 3:30pm to Midnight. Overtime/weekends as required.
We offer a full benefits package after a 3 month probationary period.
Please apply by March 31, 2019, including your resume in your submission. Successful applicants would receive full training in operations, quality, food safety and personal safety.
Zeghers Seed Inc. is a Pedigreed Seed dealer and Exporter of specialty crops. Specializing in Flax, Mustard, Rye, Triticale, Peas, Canary, Damaged Canola, Millets and others!
We thank all applicants; however only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Holland, MB R0G 0X0
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.46 to $14.50 /hour