Job Title: Flat Roofer
Job Description :
Flat roofer labourer. To assist flat roofers install, repair or replace modified bitumen roofing system, conventional built-up roofing and single-ply’s, skylights, all related sheet metal flashings and basic carpentry. Full-time permanent position. Steady employment all year.
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Install, repair or replace modified bitumen (mod-bit) roofing.
- Install, repair or replace conventional 4 ply (built up roofing) systems using material such as asphalt felts, and hot asphalt and gravel.
- Basic carpentry and sheet metal installation.
- Ability to work along with roofing foreman and flat roof installers.
- Valid working at heights is an asset.
- Valid drivers license is an asset.
- Reliability is essential.
- $18.00-$24.00 per Hour based on experience and qualifications.
- Vacation Pay of 4% on all gross compensation.
- Individualized Healthcare, Drug and Dental Benefits.
- Driving paid one way from shop.
- Direct Deposit paid weekly via direct deposit if requested.
How to Apply :
Qualified applicants please submit resume and specify position: Flat Roofer
Please attach your resume via this listing.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 to $24.00 /hour
- construction: 1 year (Preferred)