Analyst, Acquisition Finance
We are seeking an exceptional Analyst to support the Director with the analysis of prospective
real estate investments to enable informed strategic decision-making by the management team,
investors and departmental stakeholders.
- empower our people to strive for creativity, uniqueness, and distinction.
- are driven by values of Integrity, Commitment, Innovation, Attention, Balance, Gratitude,
- have a Commercial portfolio of over 2million sf existing portfolio plus additional
development potential of over 1Million sf.
- are actively pursuing portfolio growth opportunities.
- have been shaping real estate in Ottawa for 60 years.
- are proud of our fun and professional environment that promotes and rewards learning,
development, and success.
About the role
The Analyst is responsible for:
- creating financial models for potential acquisitions and spin-off ventures using Argus
Developer and Enterprise and Excel software.
- performing supporting analysis, including scenario development, sensitivity analysis and
- assisting in the creation and preparation of Confidential Information Memorandums for new
investments and spin-off ventures.
- collecting initial market intelligence.
- preparing initial project management plans.
- populating and managing the data room.
- collecting information for investor reporting.
- coordinating quality control of investor information.
- assisting with the creation, refinement and introduction of Standard Operating Procedures
and process improvements.
- Strong analytical skills
- The ability to multi-task and prioritize according to deadlines
The ability to self-motivate and have a keen eye for detail
- An undergraduate degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or Economics or suitable
professional training and experience as an alternative.
- A CFA designation or enrolment in the program
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in analytics
- Proficiency with Argus Developer and Argus Enterprise software
- Experience with SQL Database and Report writing is an asset
We offer a dynamic opportunity with an attractive base salary and benefits.
Should Regional Group and this position be a good match for you, please email your cover
letter and resumé to:
If you are an applicant with disabilities and require accommodations, please let us know in
advance so that we may arrange for their provision.