Agility Fuel Solutions is the leading global provider of highly-engineered and cost-effective compressed natural gas, liquid natural gas, propane, and hydrogen fuel systems and Type 4 composite cylinders for medium- and heavy-duty commercial vehicles. Our portfolio of products also includes the production of high-performance, modular battery packs for commercial vehicles. Our solutions enable the safe and effective use of natural gas, propane, and hydrogen as a transportation fuel. These clean fuels reduce greenhouse gas and other air emissions and save money for fleet operators and their customers. To learn more about Agility Fuel Solutions, please visit our website at www.AgilityFuelSolutions.com
We are currently seeking an EV Assembly Technician. This position will be based out of our Canada location in Kelowna, B.C..
This position will be responsible for assembling, testing and troubleshooting Agility’s EV battery packs by performing the following duties.
- Work in a safe and productive manner.
- Receive and organize materials according to Agility’s protocol.
- Prepare sub assemblies according to work instructions
- Assemble EV packs according to work instructions
- Perform in process and end of line testing according to work instructions
- Crate EV packs and prepare for shipping to customer.
- Ability to work overtime when needed
- High School diploma or GED.
Skills and qualifications
- Good understanding of working with hand tools including electric and pneumatic
- Ability to follow strict assembly and testing guidelines
- Understanding of established quality standards
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Basic math & blue print reading skills
- Ability to learn and adapt to changing demands
- A willingness to learn and apply learning to work experience
- Good safety track record
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee occasionally works near moving mechanical parts and is occasionally exposed to risk of electrical shock or flammable mixtures.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand. The employee is occasionally required to sit; use hands to reach, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 20 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Specific smell ability is required; recognize the smell of various fuels. For safety purposes, employee must comply with the policy of no usage of cellphone on the production floor.
The above statements are intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this position. They are not designed to contain or be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, skills, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Agility Fuel Solutions is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and ensures that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Please apply online at: http://www.agilityfuelsolutions.com/careers.html
Job Type: Full-time