Cottage Country Snack Foods: Winnipeg, Manitoba Location, is recruiting for a Route Sales Representative to maintain and further develop an already established customer route throughout Winnipeg, Manitoba. Cottage Country is a highly-recognized brand of preferred candies, nuts and trail mixes. Products are of premium quality, are packed fresh and delivered fresh every day, from coast to coast.
Preference will be given to:
- Those having post-secondary education in business is a plus
- Sales and marketing and or merchandising experience
- Experience in the field and in this specific trade is an asset
- Must be physically fit, as the job involves reaching, lifting and carrying
- Must show proof of a clean driving record with a driver’s abstract
- Those willing to travel, spend nights away from home.
- Expect to work long hours, throughout all kinds of weather conditions
- Expectations are that you profitably grow the business
- Must be a self-starter, self-motivated and demonstrate an ability to work independently
- Offers great opportunity for entrepreneurship
- Offers excellent opportunities to advance with this growing company
- Good potential to exceed earning expectations
- Achievers will be generously rewarded for meeting and exceeding the company's goals and objectives
- Strong base salary plus daily/weekly and monthly commissions. Earning potential $50,000-$80,000 / year depending on performance
If you feel you are the person for this route sales opportunity, then we invite you to email us your up-to-date resume. Your interest is greatly appreciated but only those we deem suitable may be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- French (Preferred)