CIBC Mellon is a leading provider of asset servicing solutions to institutional investors in Canada, including multi-currency accounting, fund valuation, and investment information reporting. We are passionate about providing exceptional client service backed by our culture of innovation and success. Our outstanding employee experience will provide you with opportunities to learn and grow professionally while supporting the communities in which you live and work.
We are a diverse and dynamic workplace where employees take an active role in delivering on strategic objectives while advancing their individual career goals. We encourage innovative thinking and give our employees the support and resources they need to turn great ideas into actions.
We’re always looking for talented people who can make a meaningful difference for our clients, our company and our communities. To learn more about why our employees love coming to work each day, visit www.cibcmellon.com/experience.
The Senior Specialist Account Opening responsible for support and completion of all account administration functions related to new and ongoing business and complete market related activities. Resolve day to day concerns submitted through generic mail box.
- Process and ensure that account openings, closings, change requests, market documentation and renewals are made accurately and in line with original requests by verifying information.
- Identify and resolve problems and issues that could potentially prevent implementation of a request within prescribed deadlines by liaising and following up with internal and external partners to facilitate smooth and timely processing of request. Respond to inquiries in the generic mail box promptly and professionally and communicate the completion of individual requests.
- Assist in filing documents and storing documents offsite or scanning for audit purposes and process market, tax and proxy documentation and renewal requests.
- Track own KPI’s and metrics in order to improve performance.
CIBC Mellon's Values:
Get it Right Every Day:
- University degree/College diploma in finance or business administration
- Minimum 2 years industry experience
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
Deliver service excellence while always acting with the highest ethical standards
Put Clients at the Centre:
Advocate for clients by listening, sharing knowledge, and bringing the right solutions forward
Be One Family:
Challenge, empower and recognize your colleagues
Speak up, speak out, and make things better