Charger Logistics Inc. is a world- class asset-based carrier with locations across North America. With over 20 years of experience providing the best logistics solutions, Charger Logistics has transformed into a world-class transport provider and continue to grow.
Charger Logistics invests time and support into its employees to provide them with the room to learn and grow their expertise and work their way up. We are entrepreneurial-minded organization that welcomes and support individual idea and strategies. We are currently expanding and looking to add a motivated individual to our team based out of our Brampton office.
- Work closely with the truck sales department and coordinate the financing between the driver/ owner operator and the bank.
- Work closely with different stakeholders to get credit approvals from the bank and ensure title transfers are done in a timely manner.
- Maintain database of available equipment and manage proper records for the inventory.
- Assist the drivers/ owner operators with their used truck needs and explain the policies for truck sales
- Provide administrative support to include but not limited to answering phones, maintaining the filing system and databases, data entry
- Assist accounting department with invoices, accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Prepare and manage loan approval/files, enter approvals into the systems
- Reviewing and authorizing approved/declined applications for accuracy and consistency in all credit policies
- Collaborate with the Ministry of Transportation to ensure the smooth transfer of sales and manage all required documentation
- Ensure that all work performed is thorough, accurate and completed in a timely fashion, including the preparation of all documentation (Bill of Sales) related to the sale of company trucks
- College diploma or degree in Business Administration or Supply chain is preferred
- Minimum of 1 year of experience as an Administrative Assistant is a must
- Previous experience in trucking industry is an asset
- Knowledge of Ministry of Transportation (MTO) rules and regulations is preferred
- Proficiency in MS office (Excel and Word) with an ability to quickly learn new software
- Valid Ontario "G" Driver's license is required for necessary travel
Job Type: Full-time
- Administrative Assistant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Brampton, ON (Preferred)