Why work for us?
Are you a forward-thinking individual who wants to work at the cutting-edge of technology? Do you want to join a winning organization that is pioneering digital transformation around the globe? This is your opportunity to join the Flybits team today!
Named by LinkedIn Top Startups and Canadian Innovation Exchange Top 10 as one of the hottest high-growth global companies to work for in the country, Flybits enables our customers in financial services to provide hyper-personalized experiences through the power of data science and context-aware computing. Some of our recent accomplishments include:
- Canada’s Top 50 Fintech Companies by Digital Finance Institute
- 2019 Technology Fast 50™ award winner by Deloitte Canada
- LinkedIn Top 15 Startup
- Canadian Innovation Exchange Top 10
What is the opportunity?
Reporting to the Senior Director of Delivery, you will be working to ensure client projects are deployed to market successfully. You will work closely with other departments including engineering, product, customer success and R&D. In this role, you will be exposed to financial industry leaders, including senior executives at the VP and SVP level. The position requires occasional national and international travel. This role is ideal for individuals who are passionate about solving real world business challenges with innovative technology, and who want to work with employees.
What will you do?
- Engage with internal and external stakeholders to drive the implementation of the Flybits solution across partners or direct sales
- Maintain technical documentation for project management processes, its procedures and the tools used in its support
- Coordinate and manage complicated issues
- Track open design items and technical issues logs during all stages of project delivery
- Create success criteria for each project and ensure scope creep is minimized
- Attend customer status meetings and keep the full project team up to date
- Produce concise project reports for internal and external audiences
- Ensure timely and successful delivery of projects (internal and external)
- Track internal costs to ensure projects stay on time and budget
- Initiate and drive post-delivery assessments of projects to ensure continued improvements and optimization
- Maintain strong relationships with Flybits customers and support customer success
- Act as the project’s primary point of contact for multiple internal and external stakeholders
What do you need to succeed?
- Bachelor's Degree in engineering or appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Experience in working as a vendor/fintech/start-up/scale-up project manager
- Experience in working with financial services/insurance/credit union clients
- Strong experience of managing relationships with various stakeholders (including c-suite executives) on major high profile SDLC/agile projects
- Strong written and verbal communications in order to represent the Flybits brand to customers
- PMP Certification is a must
- Solid organizational and time management skills
- Track record of collaboration, strong team player, and able to drive projects to completion
- Agile Mindset
- One or more Project Management certifications: PMP-ACP, CSM, PSM, Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®)
- Experience in data integration and application projects
- Experience in enterprise project management, business analysis or technical delivery of software / PaaS / SaaS
- Knowledge of the fintech ecosystem
- Experience with Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Additional Language skills a plus including Spanish, Mandarin, Cantonese, or Portuguese
What do we offer?
- Time when you need it: generous vacation policy (plus we close for the last week in December)
- Various social events to connect with your team members
- Annual retreats, hackathons, and lunch ‘n learns
- Monthly office socials and pub nights
- Weekly build-your-own breakfast and lunch bars
- Daily healthy snacks and drinks (Don’t worry, we have chips too!)
- Your choice between Mac and PC to customize your work station
- Game room with ping pong and chess etc.
- Community volunteer opportunities
- The opportunity to join a forward-thinking company surrounded by a collaborative team of innovative thinker
- A rewarding career path with diverse and global opportunities for professional development
- A competitive compensation and benefits package: 100% Employer paid health and dental benefits for regular, full-time employees
- Internal training to support your growth and enhance your skills: generous learning and development budget for our employees to attend conferences, classes and other events
Flybits empowers enterprises to connect with their customers more meaningfully through micro-personalized experiences, powered by contextual data. Flybits aggregates disparate sources of relevant public and proprietary data without technical hassle, enabling Fortune 500 organizations to build sophisticated and evolving customer engagement programs with ease. Leveraging unique and patent-protected AI and machine learning capabilities, experiences created through Flybits become increasingly effective in delivering success. From driving product awareness to offering virtual concierge-style services, enterprises across the globe are using Flybits to add significant value to the lives of their customers and preparing themselves for the new data economy.
Flybits is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Employment, recognition and advancement at Flybits are based solely on individual merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence. We provide equal opportunity regardless of race (though currently we hire only humans), color, gender, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, age, religious affiliation (or lack thereof), sexual preference or orientation (or lack thereof), pregnancy status, medical condition, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We will also make all reasonable accommodations to comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and similar Canadian, State, and Provincial disability laws.