OnX is a leading data center infrastructure and application provider that serves businesses, health care organizations, and government agencies across Canada. From Unified Communications to Cloud Services and beyond, OnX combines deep technical expertise with a full suite of flexible technology solutions that drive business outcomes, improve operational efficiency, mitigate risk, and reduce costs for its clients. For more information, please visit www.onx.com.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
We are looking for a solutions-focused Project Manager with verifiable successes delivering a variety of projects including: mid-large, complex and high-risk enterprise-level Digital solutions. Projects may be global in scope, with high levels of complexity with technology, delivery requirements and/or multiple partner or third party firms, high degree of customization, social integration, SEO.
For identified opportunities, manages teams of resources on a proposal/project basis providing strategic expertise in the development of RFP responses, SOW creation, including performing client discovery, planning, scoping and estimating project requirements. Manages proposal development, identifies project deployment strategies, recommends staffing, prepares and presents to the customer. Participates in internal deal qualification, review and approval discussions, when appropriate. Conducts and/or assists in negotiation of services contracts. Other tasks include, but not limited to:
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Provide client-facing leadership in meetings throughout the development life cycle of the project from inception to delivery.
- Utilizes project management methodologies (Agile) to effectively plan, monitor, control and report on project(s) of high visibility.
- Create project monitoring and change documentation, i.e. status reports, risk and issues logs and change requests.
- Responsible for Project budget and margin through the full project life cycle of the project.
- Provides overall leadership to consultant and/or customer teams to ensure project completion is within budget, on schedule, and has met or exceeded customer expectations.
- Assists in the definition and execution of Strategic Initiatives that will help improve the efficacy of operations, help drive incremental revenue via new consulting offerings, and will instill standardized procedures to help minimize risk on projects.
- Leads teams in the development of sales tools and aids, which can support Business Developers in leading consultative selling discussions with customers.
- Experience managing the managed services, extracting and reporting the metrics and KPIs
- Exposure to change management practices
- Exposure to RFP process for managed services.
- Proven experience of successfully delivering eCommerce applications development, customization and/or support projects is essential
- Experience in internal resource and third party consultants management as part of delivering a project.
- You use management applications to plan, track, monitor and version project assets to deliver project(s) i.e. MS Project; Jira; Sharepoint
- Ability to foster and build key strategic client and executive relationships.
- To succeed in this role strong written and oral communication skills are required, as are strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Experience working with Agile / Scrum methodologies is an asset.
- You should be energetic, motivated, and service-oriented. You must possess the ability to interact effectively with end users, application developers, management, and other team members and be able to work without close supervision and handle multiple assignments concurrently. You are strong in character and confident.
- You are disciplined with strong leadership skills and potential.
- You can effectively present your concepts to senior management with a strong ability to develop partnering relationships.
No unsolicited agency referrals please. For a listing of all opportunities at OnX, please go to www.onx.com/careers. To be considered for this opportunity, please "Apply" online. Thank you!
In compliance with Canadian Employment Standards all qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regards to race, ancestry, place of origin, color, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sex orientation, age, record offences, marital status, family status, disability, or any other status protected by law.
OnX provides reasonable accommodations for qualifying individuals with disabilities in our job application and interview procedures. If you would like to request an accommodation for any part of the application and/or interview process, please contact our HR Compliance Department at 1-513-841-6310 or send an email to email@example.com.