District Growth Sales Executive
Permission Click delivers K-12 forms and approvals for the 21st century. Our award-winning platform powers digital permission slips, forms, and payment collection for schools.
This is an exciting time for our company. We now have thousands of accounts with users around the world depending on Permission Click every day between schools and parents. As we grew, it was clear that school districts wanted even more out of the platform. They were looking to digitize forms and approvals internally between the district and schools. Our product team delivered a game-changing District Edition that bolts on to the School Edition giving districts unprecedented control and visibility over district forms and approval workflows.
The recent rollout of District Edition and the subsequent district uptake has been amazing, and we are now focused on expanding the growth team to further build on our leadership in the space.
We are looking for versatile and passionate business development talent to join our team with a focus on growing district license sales in the K-12 market. Working primarily with school district leaders in a relationship-based, enterprise sales environment to secure multi-year engagements.
What you’ll be tackling in this role:
- Full stack sales of school districts
- Assist in composing pricing strategy and contracts
- Build and execute against sales targets designed to meet company growth objectives
- Track and report on identified KPIs and metrics relating to sales pipeline, sales processes, user growth etc.
- Develop and leverage strategic partnerships (distribution, vendor partners, districts, national organizations)
- Work with customer success and support team to drive onboarding and adoption during rollout
- Manage key accounts
Skills and Experience you’ll have to hit the ground running:
- Post-secondary degree
- Three (3) years, proven experience as an account executive, or in a similar sales role
- Experience in education/education technology field a big plus
- Live and breathe SaaS tools like Intercom, Join.me, Slack, HubSpot (or similar)
- Quick to build strong trusted relationships (Could include CTO, CIO, Finance, Superintendents, Principals)
- A humble, ‘lead by example’ mindset and drive to inspire everyone on the team
- Proven experience working with cross-functional teams, preferably with Product, Software, and Sales
- Excellent time management skills
- Knowledge of market research, sales, and negotiating principles
Competitive benefits plan
Job Type: Full-time