The Immploy Job Match program provides anintegrated job matching network for immigrants and newcomers who are eitherinternationally trained immigrants (ITIs) or international student graduatesand employers in the Greater London Region. By actively connecting an expandedtalent pool of multiple agencies with job orders from multiple employer entrypoints. The Immploy Job Match program partner organizations are seekingcandidates to present to their employer contacts for this job opportunity.Immploy is not hiring for this position directly. If you are interestedin having your resume presented to an employer for this opportunity, pleaseemail us at email@example.com .
Please note Immploy cannot process applicationsfrom candidates who have not yet immigrated to Canada or Canadian Bornindividuals. Express entry clients arenot being considered at this time.
Reporting to the Manager of Economic Development andTourism, the Transit Project Coordinator will coordinate activities related tothe Intra-County Transportation Pilot Project. A major contributor to theeffective and efficient completion of project milestones, this role will beresponsible for liaising between all project stakeholders including all 7municipal partners, Ministry staff, service providers, vendors, service usersand others. Additionally, the position will play a lead role in promoting ridershipthrough the development and delivery of information materials related toproject progress and transportation route services.
As the Transit Project Coordinator, you will provideproject management expertise as well as crucial information deliverables vitalfor the success of the County's IntraCounty Transportation Pilot Project. Theseduties include but are not limited to:
- In collaboration with the Transit Consultant, assistswith final service delivery plan and drafts associated policies, procedures andperformance measures;
- In collaboration with the Transit Consultant,coordinates elements of the RFP to acquire transportation project serviceprovider(s);
- Confirm and administer all operational andadministrative agreements relating to the project, including vendors, serviceproviders, municipal partners and the Ministry;
- Liaise with municipal partners to ensure transitoperations plans are developed and implemented in a cohesive and effectivemanner;
- Produce all necessary project progress and performancereports to municipal partners and the Ministry, including annual reporting onperformance measures and monitoring plan analysis;
- Develop and implement system brand identity, includingsystem name, logos, marketing materials, ticket designs, and online/socialmedia presence;
- Develops and produces print and online informationmaterials related to project progress and services, including media releases,advertising, route and schedule information and transportation service websitecontent;
- Coordinate and oversee system and customer servicetraining, including system operators, ticket agents, and municipal staff;
- Receive and respond to rider inquiries, complaints andcommendations, ensuring constructive improvements are reflected in performancemeasure monitoring and necessary adjustments to program delivery;
- Analyze and report quarterly on route loadings andtimings, taking into consideration rider feedback and other formallyestablished performance measures;
- Assist with County application for gas tax revenues tosupport project sustainability;
- In collaboration with the Project Oversight Team,produce report and recommendations related to project sustainability beyond thescope of the pilot timeline (March, 2023);
- Ensure that Occupational Health and Safety practices andCounty of Perth policies and procedures are adhered to; wear any personalprotective equipment required to ensure personal safety and report any knownhazards and/or incidents in the workplace to immediate Supervisor;
- Other duties as assigned.
- In accordance with the level of authority delegated bythe CAO
- Post-secondary education in business administration,public administration, communications, other related discipline; or relevantexperience.
- Project Management Professional or other certificationsin process analysis and project management, and digital media andcommunications training, or relevant experience
- 3-5 years related work experience, includingcoordinating large projects involving numerous stakeholders and partners
- Work experience in the public sector, especially relatedto transportation services is an asset
- Experience applying project management principles andmethodologies, developing and using project and change management tools,including tracking status/outcomes
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a focus on customerservice to develop and maintain effective stakeholder relationships
- Proven understanding of business processes and changemanagement
- Excellent oral and written communication skills withhigh attention to detail and accuracy of information, including the ability topresent complex information to a variety of audiences to support projectoutcomes and deliverables
- Excellent public speaking skills
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with individualsat all levels within and external to the organization
- Experience in building, managing and maintainingemployee and leadership relationships
- Exceptional written communication skills, includingediting, proofreading and attention to detail
- Story teller with an ability to take complex informationand distill into digestible, engaging, informative pieces; ability to modifywriting tone and voice to match the needs of different audiences/media targets
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and conduct workwithin appropriate privacy standards
- Highly organized in prioritizing work, multi-tasking,and consistently meeting deadlines within a fast paced work environment
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work in acollaborative team based environment
- Advanced skill level in MS Office applications (Word,Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) required
- Primarily office environment working with computers andother office equipment, some travel will be required to other County facilitiesand the offices of project partners and other stakeholders
- Essential functions may require maintaining physicalcondition necessary for sitting, using the telephone and keyboard for prolongedperiods of time
- Periods of concentration, attention to detail andaccuracy
- May be required to lift/carry objects such as laptop/projector for providing information sessions and other presentations