Distribution Centre Careers
E-commerce Delivery Ops & Cust Service
Voila.ca is a new team dedicated to launching and scaling Sobeys new e-commerce grocery home delivery business. This is a rare opportunity to join a start-up within a larger organization. You will help launch and operate a new brand in the Ontario and Quebec markets powered by Ocado Group’s world-leading e-commerce grocery platform. We are looking for experienced, passionate, curious, customer-obsessed, and entrepreneurial individuals to join a diverse and driven team whose mission is to help Canadians stay one step ahead of their busy lives. Voila by Sobeys and Voila par IGA will be the most reliable and convenient way for Canadians to shop for groceries. Your groceries delivered. Just like that.™
All career opportunities will be open a minimum of 5 business days from the date of posting.
Voilà by Sobeys is a new and exciting e-Commerce grocery business that will be launching in the Greater Toronto Area in the Spring of 2020. We are looking to bring on board a team of customer service professionals to provide care to our clients. We are looking for individuals who will be compassionate, amaze our customers, are reliable and engage our internal teams to resolve any concerns that arise. This is a great opportunity to join a start-up and contribute to building our grocery e-Commerce business.
- Deliver a compelling customer service experience representing the Voila brand, being respectful to our customers and solving our customers problems
- De-escalate any continuous situations through understanding, empathy and empowerment
- Exceptional writing and communication skills
- Accurately update all incoming and outgoing contacts (all customer contacts are to be documented in Salesforce)
- Follows the Care Model of > Compassion; Amaze; Reliability and Engage
- Exceptional skills in working with teams – being collaborative and having a ‘One Team Approach’ mentality
- Ability to build Loyalty with all customers
- Comfortable with Training fellow teammates – being a mentor or assist in ongoing or new hire training
- Support Leadership team as required
- Strong time management skills
- Comfortable contacting customers on behalf of other departments and various customer initiaitives
- Keep Leadership team informed of any emerging trends and potential escalations
- Follow the guidelines outlined in training
- Adaptable and open to coaching
- Flexible in working various shifts, including weekends and statutory holiday (Shifts can start as early as 5am & finish as late as 11pm) (We are considered a 24 hour | 7 day per week operation – supporting our Fulfillment centre)
Provide a Superior Customer Experience
Strong problem solving
Strong attention to detail
Ability to collaborate / deescalate with customers
Excellent communication skills (writing and verbal)
Flexible with various shifts (outlined above and may be changed due to call/email/chat arrival patterns)
One Team Approach
Sobeys is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process and will work with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of this process.
While all responses are appreciated only those being considered for interviews will be acknowledged.
We appreciate the interest from the Staffing industry however respectfully request no calls or unsolicited resumes from Agencies.