CIEG is a leading educational company in university planning of top North American universities in Metro Vancouver. We have provided high-quality and professional services in university planning and the instruction of ESL, TOEFL, SAT, IELTS, ACT, arts and design courses for 14 years. We possess our unique Inborn Potential Assessment System, Acquired All-Directional Potential Assessment System, and all-directional university planning system. We created parent-children education curriculum, unique online potential curriculum, highly efficient elite training program, and integrated corporation consulting curriculum. With our expert team, we have achieved 100% admission rate of university planning for three consecutive years from 2013 to 2016. We are looking for tutors in the following subjects for our four campuses:
G8-12 Tutor wanted
SAT II math/physics/biology/chemistry
1. Preferably with 1 year teaching experience.
2. Candidates must be very familiar with BC education system.
3. Undergraduate Degree and/or a Master's Degree in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English, social studies, education or related fields; university students will also be considered based on qualifications and tutoring experience
4. Must be able to use English or Mandarin fluently
5. Must be responsible and have great passion in teaching
6. Work cooperatively with professionalism
The hourly rate is $18-40 based on the subject, teacher's qualifications, and the size of the class. Extra bonus will be considered for outstanding tutors.
Please indicate which subjects you are able to tutor in your resume.
Only local and online applications will be accepted.
Currently CIEG is looking for tutors/instructors for the two campuses:
Richmond and Vancouver (near UBC).
Please include the subjects and the locations you would like to work at in your resume.
Thank you for your interest in CIEG.
Job Type: Part-time
- Richmond, BC (Preferred)
- English or Mandarin (Required)