Don’t like the idea of sitting at a desk all day? If you like meeting new people and doing something different all the time, skip the office environment. Come join our dynamic team!
Be part of a national sales and merchandising team where you choose your schedule. Flexibility, variety, competitive wages and independence is what we have to offer.
See what being a Storesupport Merchandiser is like at:
DO YOU LIKE WORKING EVENING / OVERNIGHT SHIFTS?
DO YOU LIKE BEING PART OF A TEAM?
DO YOU HAVE MERCHANDISING EXPERIENCE?:
IF YOU ANSWERED YES TO THE QUESTIONS ABOVE, WE WANT TO HIRE YOU!:
is seeking a team of Retail Merchandiser:s to Merchandise Overnight in the Staples Scarborough, ON:
THIS Work must be completed overnight (Hours are 9pm - 6am) Monday - Friday (40 hours per week) Hours may change, we need flexibility:
As a Merchandiser for Storesupport, you will:
What we are looking for in a candidate:
- Travel to the Staples locations in Scarborough area (as per schedule) work 4 weeks with your team of 5 and 1 Team Lead until the Scheduled Store is fully merchandised.:
- Provide merchandising services, implementing planograms, building/ maintaining displays, installing POP, stocking/tidying shelves, auditing, etc.
- Take pictures and provide detailed and constructive feedback through our reporting App.
- Complete all scheduled assignments efficiently, accurately and on time.
- Coordinate and map out your territory based on deadlines and efficiency.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with store mangers and staff.
Requirements for the position:
- Available to work evening hours (Monday - Friday, 9pm to 6am). Hours may change need to be flexible:
- Can roll with the punches and handle a diversity of tasks to complete.
- Smart phone/ computer savvy.
- Self-motivated, team player and a problem solver.
- Highly organized and strong attention to detail.
- Professional demeanor and the ability to build positive relationships.
What we offer our Merchandisers:
- Access to smartphone or tablet (Android/ Apple) and home computer with Wi-Fi.
- Valid Driver’s License and reliable automobile.
- May be required to lift 15lbs and occasionally up to 50lbs.
- May occasionally require steel toe shoes.
- Retail merchandising experience is a plus.
- Competitive hourly wage plus mileage reimbursement (when applicable).
- Excellent webinar-based training & ongoing support.
- Opportunity to work with nationally recognized brands.