Tank Truck Operators
At Performance Vac & Tank Services Ltd. (PVT) we specialize in safely hauling fluids and oilfield waste throughout the oilfields of Western Canada. With a responsive team and growing fleet of top of the line equipment, Performance Vac has grown into a leader of oilfield fluid transportation.
We are currently accepting resumes for the position of Tank Truck Operator for our Grande Prairie locations. Ideal candidates will have 2 - 5 years of experience on various units including: tri-tri’s, tri-quads and/or super b’s. These are full-time local positions, and hourly wage will commensurate with experience.
Job Location: Grande Prairie, AB
- Camp and crew house options available
- Year-round work completing production and service work utilizing equipment such as Tri Tri’s, Super B’s and Tri Quads
- A rotation of 28 day on 14 days off or 20 days on 10 days off
- 100 % benefits coverage after a three-month probationary period
- Lucrative bonus structure on top of hourly rate, along with RSP plan
- Online Training bonuses
- Company provided PPE
- Overtime after 10 hrs a day or 50 hours per week
- Available accommodations
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Operates units and associated equipment in a safe, responsible and professional manner.
- Follows and complies with all government legislation and internal policies & procedures.
- Participates in all pre-job hazard assessments and inspections prior to commencing any job.
- Ensures proper load securement of any hoses, chemical pails or other equipment.
- Responsible for transporting, loading and offloading of fluids at different locations.
- Completes all required paperwork in an accurate and timely manner, while following all federal hours of service regulations.
- Will provide leadership and coaching to subordinates through coaching and mentoring.
- Completes job tasks with personal and public safety as the top priority.
- High school diploma (GED or equivalent)
- Class 1 licence
- Clean driver’s abstract (less than 6 demerits)
- 2 - 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Required safety tickets – considered an asset: Standard First Aid, H2S
- Additional safety tickets: GODI/ODA, Gas Detection and Fall Protection an asset
- A clear understanding of various tractor trailer units and their operation
- Strong work ethic and reliability – on call position 24/7
To apply for this position please submit a cover letter & resume, a driver’s abstract from within the past 30 days, and references to:
Performance Vac & Tank Services Ltd.
Box 783, Grande Prairie, Alberta T8V 3R5
We would like thank you for reviewing our current posting, however only those considered for an interview will be contacted. We encourage you to check our careers page often and we thank you for your interest with Performance Vac & Tank Services Ltd.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- class 1 driving: 1 year (Preferred)
- fluid hauling: 1 year (Preferred)