We currently have Casual opportunities for a Patient Administrative Associate in the Hemodialysis department at our Bayview campus and CNIB.
Summary of Duties
The Hemodialysis Program PAA is responsible for co-ordination of patient flow activities; administrative duties; maintenance of patient records, staffing, scheduling, payroll and administrative support to patient care areas where assigned, and other duties as the role dictates.
- One year of Community College-Medical Terminology course preferred.
- One year of Administrative/Business experience required, in a health care setting preferred.
- Knowledge of software packages such as Word/Windows, Accuro, EMR and DMAR software and ORN data submission requirements preferred
- Keyboarding at 40 net w.p.m minute or keyboarding at 106 net keystrokes per minute
- Ability to collect and enter patient data accurately
- Ability to organize work efficiently and effectively
- Ability to be flexible within a fast pace unpredictable environment
- Abiliity to prioritize multiple urgent demands and requests
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a dynamic team environment
- Demonstrated Patient-Focused Care Behavior
- Ability to provide consistent excellent Customer Service at all times.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their cover letter and resume (in one document) quoting 203068 to:
Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre
Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation for disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your cover letter.
Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre is strongly committed to inclusion and diversity within its community and welcomes all applicants including but not limited to: visible minorities, all religions and ethnicities, persons with disabilities, LGBTQ persons, and all others who may contribute to the further diversification of ideas.