****Please include a cover letter, your resume will not be reviewed otherwise.****
When you apply, please include the link to your Facebook page and/or Instagram so we can respectively stalk you. : )
What We Are Looking For
This is a full-time and remote position. We are looking for a high energy, detail oriented, and fast learner individual to provide our clients with a high level of customer service.
Our Customer Care Coordinator will act as a liaison with our team to ensure our business is delivering quality service to our clients by managing all customer calls and appointment scheduling.
Reporting directly to the Client Services Manager, the Customer Care Coordinator will be responsible for developing a database using Google Sheets to organize potential patient’s information and keep track of all the calls made, voicemails, and text messages sent.
We service primarily chiropractors but other healthcare providers as well. Our clients range from single location providers to one of the largest privately held chiropractic companies in the world with over 40 locations.
This role is very detail-oriented, involves multiple concurrent daily deadlines and tasks, and requires the ability to perform under pressure and in mentally challenging situations. If you are adaptable and quick learner who is hungry to achieve more, then you will love the fast-paced environment of our growing company.
What It's Like To Work With Us
Power Surge Marketing is an ROI-driven digital marketing agency specializing in paid media optimization and lead generation through Facebook Advertising campaigns. PSM is a young, socially-responsible, positive, fast-paced company and team members must work well under pressure with a strong desire to grow with us.
We’ve created an environment that is welcoming, encouraging and inspiring. We love to have fun and as cliché as it is, we work hard and play hard. Watch this video to get the inside scoop on who we are... our PSM family speaks openly and honestly about all aspects of what it’s like to be apart of PSM!
Want a peek behind closed doors? Take a look: https://youtu.be/rZc8T6_nhWE
Primary Role Responsibilities:
- Reporting to Client Services Manager
- Utilizing the P2P Blueprint and PSM Call Scripts for all outbound/inbound calls
- Managing clients calls, texts and emails effectively
- Proficiently utilizing Google Apps, Acuity Scheduling and Highlevel
- Scheduling appointments on behalf of our clients
- Conducting concierge calls 24/48 hours before appointments
- Organizing and keeping track of all calls, voicemails, and text messages sent in the client’s scorecard/Power Panel
- Sending daily and weekly updates to client, manager and accounts manager
- Assisting in updating/creating SOP’s
Qualifications and Skills:
- High energy, organized, motivated self-starter, positive individual
- Highly proficient in Google Sheets and other computer softwares
- Excellent written and oral English
- Excellent coordination and time management skills
- At least 2 years of experience in Customer Service, Sales, or Appointment Setting
- Career advancement opportunities
- Working with the coolest team around
- Remote position (yes, you can work in your underwear from home)
If you believe you’re an ‘A’ player, get in touch… and we’ll put you in an environment that lets you shine.
Have a look at our Facebook page and Instagram feed for a peek into our culture. If you find yourself leaning a bit closer to the screen, go ahead and apply. Thank you for taking the time to consider Power Surge Marketing as the organization that’ll unlock your ability to realize your full potential.
In your cover letter, please share the link to your Facebook page and/or Instagram so we can respectfully see what you’re all about.
Unfortunately, due to the number of applications we receive, we are not able to contact everyone who applies. However, all applications are stored in our talent database and will be considered for future opportunities.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $16.00 to $20.00 /hour
- Appointment Setting: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)