Why Teach With CCYC?
You Will Receive:
- A Flexible schedule: We will schedule your class according to your availability.
- Great students: We'll match you with students who we believe are a great fit for you.
- Resources and support: You will have a dedicated tutoring coach to answer your questions and help you develop your teaching skills.
- A bachelor's degree
- Experience tutoring, teaching or working with students in some capacity
- A dedication to students' growth.
· Has good knowledge of Ontario Elementary Math Curriculum
· Has the ability to maintain a professional and positive learning environment to ensure success.
· Supervising & engaging with students
· Delivering lessons according to the lesson plan
· Has a good understanding of Growing Success.
· Have experience teaching Grade 1-6 students
· Strong communication and multi-tasking abilities
· Be highly motivated, positive, and independent, have great teamwork skills.
· Familiar with online teaching software
· Need to be located in GTA
Application deadline: 2020-06-13
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $20.00 to $25.00 /hour
- teaching: 1 year (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)